Trijicon's Cantilever Mount w/ Trijicon Q-LOC™ Technology features a Mil-Spec drop test rated 6061-T6 aluminum design, with an easy to use one handed toolless mounting system. The spring-loaded design allows for constant retention and maintaining of zero even if the knobs are not tightened.
This mount boasts a low weight and low profile design with precise return to zero performance and is compatible with any Mil-Spec or NATO Picatinny rail.
Designed specifically for variable powered optics, this lightweight mount is perfect for mounting Trijicon variable powered tube scopes with an objective lens up to 56mm, on any firearm platform with a picatinny rail. The cantilever mount provides additional height for a more heads-up shooting position.
- Matte Black Anodized Finish
- Made in the USA
- Distance From Top of Mounting Rail to Optical Axis: 1.59 in.
- Torque Spec (to Rail): Spring Tension Only: 12-16 in. / lbs
- Can be Tightened To: 44-66 in. / lbs
- Torque Spec (Ring Caps): 14-16 in. / lbs
NOTE: Fits Objective lens up to 56mm