SPECS: 4" (10.2cm) long. 3/32" (2.4mm) diameter tip.
front sight on the AR-15 is secured to the barrel by two tapered pins.
These pins are driven into the front sight from the right side of the
rifle (as viewed from the rear), and are often very firmly seated.
Because they have slightly radiused or rounded ends, you should never
use a regular flat faced punch to remove or seat these pins. The
AR-15/M16 Taper Pin Starter is designed to enable you to install or
remove these unusual pins without damage to either the pin or front
The right tool for removing or installing taper pins.
- Knurled Grip for better holding
- Large, square head provides a large striking surface
- Beveled end reduces/prevents breakage
- Cupped punch surface to follow nail without sliding off
- Hardened and Tempered
- Made of specially selected steel
- Punch diameter clearly marked on the head
- Made In USA