The Ruger EC9s® 9mm Luger Handgun features a slim, lightweight design that offers easy concealment and comfortable all-day carry. This 9mm pistol is built with a steel slide and high-performance frame that provide added strength and stability to improve the handgun's reliability. A checkered grip frame on this Ruger handgun provides a secure hold for greater control and includes a finger grip extension floorplate that further improves the gun's ergonomics. For quick target acquisition, the Ruger EC9s features integral sights with rear serrations to reduce glare and maintain a clear sight picture. Advanced safety features, like a trigger safety, manual safety, and magazine disconnect, provide additional security and prevent accidental discharge. With a short, reliable trigger pull, the Ruger EC9s® 9mm Luger Handgun offers a dependable compact 9mm perfect for personal protection.
- Short trigger pull with reliable striker-fired action
- Integral sights with glare-reducing rear serrations
- Slim, lightweight design for comfortable all-day carry
- Checkered grip frame provides a secure hold for quick pointing
- Inspection port offers visual confirmation of chamber load status
- Finger grip extension floorplate attaches to the magazine for improved grip
- Through-hardened steel slide and glass-filled nylon frame provide added strength
- Safety features include integrated trigger safety, manual safety, and magazine disconnect
- Model: 3283
- UPC: 736676032839
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Grooves: 6
- Capacity: 7+1
- Rate of Twist: 1:10 RH
- Approximate Weight: 17.2 oz.
- Width: 0.9 in.
- Height: 4.5 in.
- Barrel Length: 3.12 in.
- Overall Length: 6 in.
- Sights: Integral
- Finish: Satin stainless
- Slide Finish: Black oxide
- Barrel Finish: Black oxide
- Barrel Material: Alloy steel
- Slide Material: Through-hardened alloy steel
- Grip Frame: Black, High-performance glass-filled nylon
- One 7-round magazine
- Finger grip extension floorplate
CA Approved: No
MA Approved and Certified: No