The Breek Arms WARHAMMER MOD2
ambi charging handle is a simple and affordable upgrade that will
substantially increase the use of your AR-15. Easily grab on either side
of the handle and you can quickly charge your rifle even with large
gloves with the textured grooves that are cut into the latch handles.
The wide set-back latches work great for large optics. The low profile
design keeps it slim and sleek looking without sacrificing
functionality. Made entirely out of 7075 aluminum for added strength and
new MOD2 design features improvements for further reducing gas blowback
in the shooter's face. The relief cuts on the top and bottom of the
stem are designed to help direct extra gas out the side and away from
your face. And for any gas that does manage to go straight back, we
increased the height of the shelf to better cover the back of the upper.
These modifications help improve the shooting experience, especially
when shooting suppressed!
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Fits all mil spec AR15/M16 Rifles
- Finish: Type III hard-coat anodized
- Perfect replacement for any factory charging handle
- Latches are also 7075-T6 aluminum
- Oversize ambidextrous release levers on both sides, 2.78" total width across the handles
- Set-Back Latches work great for large optics
- Allows for one handed manipulation
- Higher Rear Shelf and Relief Cuts to Divert Suppressor Gasses
- Weighs in just under 1 ounce!
- No gun smith required
- Made in America