Ballistic Advantage 9mm chambered 11 inch Barrel is machined from 4140
Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish and
- Designed to work with both Colt/RR and Glock style AR builds.
- Compatible with standard mil-spec uppers. There are also numerous dedicated 9mm upper options that work.
- Requires the use of a unique magwell conversion (Colt/Rock River style) with UZI mags or a dedicated 9mm lower with Glock mags.
- 9mm on an AR15 platform operates by blowback and does not need a gas block or gas tube.
- Threaded in 1/2x28
- Integrated feed ramp and barrel extension.
the “barrel extension” is an integral part of the barrel, the length
stated is the true overall length. For example, an 11” 9mm barrel has
the same outer dimensions/length as a 10.5” 5.56 barrel.
- Before installing a muzzle device, ensure a 9mm round will drop freely through the muzzle device bore.
may use this barrel with a lower receiver that is a Registered SBR,
Machine Gun, or Pistol. Possession of this barrel along with a Non-NFA
lower receiver is Prohibited, except when installed on a Pistol
- Length: 11 inches
- Material: 4140 Chrome Molly Vanadium
- Profile: Government
- Finish: Corrosion Resistant Nitrite QPQ
- Gas System Length: None / Blowback
- Gas Block: None / Blowback
- Twist Rate: 1/10
- Muzzle: 1/2x28 Thread
- Weight: 17.4 Ounces