Armory Dynamics True Mil-Spec Bolt Carrier Group AR15/M4 BCG Nitride QPQ
Armory Dynamics True Mil-Spec Bolt Carrier Group AR15/M4 with the gas key properly staked, chromed lined interior and full auto rated. It is made from case hardened steel and then shot peened. It is Magnetically Particle Tested (MPI) and High Pressure Tested (HPI). CNC Machined after heat treatment to ensure the evenness of treatment. All surfaces are then honed to a super smooth surface. The finish has an advanced low friction nitrite coating to minimize the excessive use of lubricants.
The honing process of our BCG's provide increased life of the gas rings and allow immediate normal use instead of a break in period.
Shot peening is a cold working process used to produce a compressive residual stress layer and modify mechanical properties of metals.
Carrier fits AR15/M4 compatible style Rifles (i.e.) .223/5.56mm, .300Blkout, 350 Legend.
- Material: Case Hardened 8620 Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride. This advanced low friction coating minimizes the need for lubricants
- Gas Key: 4130 Steel attached with Grade 8 hardware and properly staked into a milled “valley” to ensure proper positioning
- Cam Pin: Hardened 4340 cam pin
- Firing Pin: Mil Spec firing pin made of 8740 steel, center-less ground and Hard Chrome coated Bolt Assembly
- All surfaces honed and super smooth before coating with Nitride
- The Bolt is “true” Mil Spec dimension and external surfaces are CNC ground after heat treat for a precision fit
- Material: Case Hardened 9310 Steel.
- Finish: All Bolt components Shot Peened
- All surfaces homes for a super smooth surface before coating
- Extractor: 4340 Steel , Manganese Phosphate coated
- Mil Spec Extractor Spring & O-Ring Combination
- MPI: Magnetic Particle Inspected
- HPT: High Pressure Test
- Made in USA (Florida)
- Recommend the BCG be lubricated all parts with your favorite lubricant prior to installing; this will allow for easier cleaning with the kind of lubricants that you have on hand.